Building success and inspiring leadership in individuals, organizations and enterprises invested in positive community impact
Pillar Nonprofit Network offers innovative events on leading nonprofit and social innovation trends and best practices. Our focus is to build a strong nonprofit community, engaging people in our professional development program to better themselves and maintain a high standard of quality.
In 2019 we hosted 200 events (workshops, information sessions and networking opportunities) with 4266 participants!
View our upcoming events
- Board Governance
- Leadership Development
- Marketing and Communications
- Social Media
- Volunteer Management
- Granting Writing and Fundraising
- Social Enterprise
- Social Innovation and Collective Impact
- Learn from engaging and experienced instructors
- An opportunity to network with other nonprofit professionals, volunteers and community leaders from the three pillars of nonprofit, business and government
- Lifelong learning and career building skills
Who can attend
- Everyone is welcome to attend, whether you work or volunteer at a nonprofit, are looking for work or would like to improve your professional development in any capacity
- Members and non-members of Pillar, with a choice of beginner to advanced courses
- Member and non-member rates at affordable prices
- If you or your organization is a member of Pillar, paid staff and/or volunteers save 25%
- Western and Fanshawe students are also encouraged to take advantage of our member rate
- We offer an additional discount to small, grassroots nonprofits who are members of Pillar and have an operating budget of less than $100,000
Thank You to our 2019 Learning & Development Sponsors
Interested in being a presenter at one of our workshops?
We want to work with community members who are interested in sharing their passion and expertise with the nonprofit sector. Most individuals who present do so as a way of giving back to the community. The fees that we charge allow us to generate revenue in order to sustain our program.It is our hope that by presenting as part of our professional development program, you will gain recognition in the community and you make connections after the training has taken place.
Email Susannah at email@example.com to express your interest and let us know a little bit about your experience and expertise.