- Have their head office, conduct business or reside in London and the surrounding area;
- Range from grassroots organizations and initiatives, to large nonprofit organizations and businesses, to individuals committed to our community
Together, Pillar members form a network of like-minded individuals, committed to increasing their visibility, credibility, capacity, and impact. Their dedication strengthens the effectiveness of the sector as a whole and positions the nonprofit sector alongside government and businesses in the pursuit of postive community change.
Without a strong, stable and reliable public sector, we cannot be a community. Without an innovative, responsive and vibrant private sector, we cannot be a community. Without a caring, creative and compassionate voluntary sector, we cannot be a community. Without any of these three pillars, the community collapses. When these three pillars work in collaboration, harmony and mutual respect, the sky will be the limit.
- Willy Van Klooster - Founding Board Chair, Pillar Nonprofit Network
Save on Programs and Services
- Post for FREE on Pillar's volunteer, job, and event boards online*
- Save 25% on Pillar workshops, webinars and events designed for London's social impact sector
- Bring your meetings and events to Innovation Works, the co-working and event space owned and operated by Pillar Nonprofit Network, with discounted rates
Heighten Your Visibility and Credibility
- Receive a personalized organization profile in Pillar's online member directory
- Homepage real estate on Pillar's website promoting your volunteer opportunities, events & jobs*
- Be recognized as part of a well-respected network of individuals, associations, nonprofits and charities, demonstrating their commitment to strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector
Acquire the Necessary Tools
- Access exclusive resources including Pillar's media list**, governance and operational policy handbooks, volunteer management handbook, and more
- Receive discounts & special offers from community partners including Grant Connect, Western Continuing Studies, HRdownloads, Keela, and the Boland Survey's nonprofit compensation data
- Receive member-only emails and be kept up to date on funding opportunities and policy alert emails to for critical developments in local, provincial and federal policy affecting the social impact sector
**Pillar maintains a list of print, radio, and television contacts. The list includes ethno-cultural print, broadcasting media and free website for event postings.
Connect with the Nonprofit Community
- Connect with local nonprofit organizations through Pillar Member events
- Benefit from Pillar's association with nonprofits across Canada including the Canadian Federation of Voluntary Sector Networks, Imagine Canada, and the Ontario Nonprofit Network
- Participate in focus groups, committees and surveys that address issues affecting the nonprofit sector
- Cast one (1) vote at general member meetings*