Exploring themes from meeting with networks this week including Maytree Policy School, Imagine Canada, Social Innovation Canada, Centre for Social Innovation, WE Global Learning Center and Ontario Nonprofit Network.
- How do you work across different political perspectives? How can Pillar share more about our public policy work?
- A network approach that spans across sectors, is now necessary for collective success.
- How do we share our story through micro-narratives along the way and not just at the end of a program or project?
- The need to support and resource collaboration.
- Placing pause in the fellowship and truly reflecting and slowing down.
- How do nonprofits and social enterprise scale their programs and organizations?
- How do we harness the energy of networks and leverage the skills of our sector? How do we cultivate transparency and trust in our networks?
Would love to hear from you with your ideas and thinking about network building and cross sector collaboration
Follow along #followthefellowship