Volunteering is a unique and rewarding experience, allowing you to meet new people, be part of a team, give back to your community, share your skills or gain new skills.
Once you make the decision to become a volunteer, you should ask yourself a number of questions to ensure that you choose the organization and the role that are the best fit for you:
- What causes matter the most to me?
- What would I most like to learn by volunteering?
- What don’t I want to do as a volunteer?
- What do I have to offer to a volunteer position?
- Do I want an ongoing or short-term assignment?
- Do I want to work alone or as part of a group?
Find Volunteer Opportunities
Search for volunteer opportunities now.