Current round of applications due are September 10th, 2019 for the Libro Social Enterprise Incubator, a program of Pillar Nonprofit Network starting October 1st, 2019.
Starting a social enterprise? Embedding social values into an existing business? Creating a sustainable model for your nonprofit? Give yourself the best chance of success by immersing yourself in the right environment. Sponsored by Libro Credit Union, our social enterprise incubator gives you a front seat into the world of social enterprise.
Participants will join us at Innovation Works and work with Pillar social enterprise coaches, Libro Credit Union staff, volunteer Business Advisors and the Innovation Works community.
- 3 Day Orientation Bootcamp to kick-start your enterprise planning
- 3 months weekly social enterprise & business development workshops (October to December)
- 6 months of bi-weekly 1-1 social enterprise coaching (October to March)
- 12 months free access to Innovation Works (October to October)
- 12 months free Pillar Nonprofit Network membership (October to October
- Access to online databases of legal documents, business plan templates & other social enterprise resources
- Connect with our alumni network of social enterprises at all stages of development
- Open to nonprofit, cooprerative & for-profit social enterprises
- Open to individuals & teams
- Applicant has a social enterprise business model they want to explore/grow (from idea to growing startup)
- Model uses earned revenue (selling products/services) to fund a major part of operations
- Model has a strong social and/or environmental impact in the community
- Applicants do NOT need to have existing revenue, but must have a goal of earning revenue during the 6 months
- 3 Day Bootcamp; October 2nd, 3rd, 4th
- Weekly 2 hour workshops October to December (Time TBD)
- 1 year Pillar membership
- 1 year IW flex space
- 15+ hours of coaching
Fill in the application form and tell us how being a part of the Social Enterprise Incubator would benefit you. The application should take 20 to 30 minutes to complete. Questions? Want to learn more? Not sure if you qualify? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.