Progressive Animal Welfare Services (http://pawscanada.ca/) seeks to help disadvantaged families and their animals access essential services and veterinary care, and we are GROWING! As we expand our efforts across Ontario, we are seeking a program lead to manage our Fundraising program. This is an exciting opportunity to help a grassroots organization grow, and to gain valuable experience in a leadership role. This may be a Board role for the right candidate.
The Program Lead role includes tasks such as:
- Organizing and coordinating fundraising team meetings
- Acting as a touchpoint for fundraising team members and troubleshooting issues
- Liasing with Board members to keep the team on track for our Fundraising Objectives
- Identifying areas of weakness and ensuring long term fundraising strategies are in place
- Pitching in with a variety of ad hoc fundraising tasks
The right candidate for this role will be comfortable diving into a small team and rolling up their sleeves. Past fundraising experience is nice to have, but not a must, as the field is easily learnt and our fundraising strategy will already be established. Organizational, leadership and project management skills are much more important to keep our small team on task and on schedule!
The work is entirely virtual, with monthly team meetings via Zoom, and anticipated workload is 2-4hrs/week. For the right, experienced candidate, this may be a Board position, thus providing valuable governance experience.
Please contact Amy at email@example.com if you're interested or to learn more.