Join us for informal conversations about advocacy and public policy with Michelle Baldwin, Pillar Nonprofit Network’s Executive Director ─ #policytalk
These conversations are an opportunity for the community to come together and learn from the wisdom in the room.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Everyone is welcome to attend. This is an especially important conversation for executive directors, managers and board members to engage in.
Feel free to join us for all of the talks or just one.
No fee to attend, however please RSVP
In June, August and September of 2019 Pillar hosted three policy conversations (click on each conversation to read a followup report):
- June 2019 - Navigating the New Economic Realities
- August 2019 - Beyond the Talk,Getting to Action
- September 2019 Future Forward Thinking
In our ongoing effort to support our community around policy awareness, we would like to continue these conversations. As a community, we need to be future forward thinkers and actively engage in public policy.
If you want to keep the conversation going and are a member of Pillar join us in Pillar's Digital Online Community
- Check out our members here (if you work or volunteer with our member organization you count as a member)
- Use the tag #policytalk to ask questions related to public policy and share successes or challenges related to your policy work.