Thank you to the generous support of our Sustainers
The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
Canadian Mental Health Association - Middlesex
Connect Dot Management Inc.
The Curated Suitcase
Goodwill Industries - Ontario Great Lakes
Greg Moran and Mindy Gordon
Horizon Leadership Institute Inc.
The Lawson Foundation
Libro Credit Union
London Community Foundation
London Health Sciences Foundation
Pierre L. Morrissette Institute for Entrepreneurship, Ivey Business School, Western University
Scott and Pamela Jones
Tracey Church & Associates, Research + Consulting Services
Westminster College Foundation
What does it mean to be a Sustainer?
Sustainers invest to help strengthen the nonprofit sector for an engaged, inclusive and vibrant community.
Sustain - verb: to supply with the necessities of life; to support a cause by aid or approval.
Sustainers play a vital role for Pillar in a number of ways, including:
- Providing a public testament that leadership organizations (and individuals) support Pillar's work in building a strong, connected and influential sector.
- Giving us the financial flexibility to be able to respond to emerging issues and opportunities.
- Providing the financial support needed to maintain accessible fee levels for all groups.
Nonprofits, charities, businesses or individuals who make a generous annual donation to support the daily operations of Pillar and help sustain the valuable role we play in the community.
Sustainers receive the following key benefits:
- Save 25% on professional development workshops and webinars to boost knowledge and build networks
- Receive the latest nonprofit news in our monthly e-newsletter
- Save 25% on Pillar events that recognize, celebrate and connect nonprofits, businesses and government
- Recognition on our website with a URL link
- Announcement of commitment in our e-newsletter
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Signage recognition at key events, such as our Annual General Meeting and Pillar Community Innovation Awards
- “Proud sustainer” web badge for your website
Become a Sustainer
For more information, contact Sienna Jae Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.